Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have an excuse for never being on, unfortunatly...its not a very good one.




hello all, how's ya'll. Go ahead, spank me...I'm never on.....OUCH! not that hard...jeesh Shersh! lol...


Life has been crazy and totally odd. I've learned alot about some of my friends and foes and about myself. I have become stronger and, trust me, that's not always a good thing:)


I have been praying more then normal and it feels good... I love my school. SURE, it has problems, but what school doesn't? The thought of possably moving this summer has my mind twirling lately, but I'll be fine.... This summer will be fun but extremely busy because of the new baby due in June. (I'll be the oldest of 6 kids!!!!wowa!) Music has been nice and then again not...


Some band member problems have popped up here and there, but things are being resolved...




HEY! does anyone know where the Celebes Islands are? nevermind.....I found it...


Yes, I'm doing homework....geography...ugh...double ugh...




anyway, I've just been busy and there is more busy to come. The youth arts fest is comeing up and my band was asked to play there. Also, I'm back doing 4-H and photography lessons. Scool ends on the 22nd of may so that will be nice:)




BLESSINGS TO YA'LL!


LEEANNA




























Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in
Their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a
Mile away and you have their shoes.

6 comments:

retrobellewife said...

Hi Lanna,
I just wandered onto your blog. I forget how. I have been looking for someone else who has some of the same interests as me, not much luck, however. :) I saw you like Jane Austen, though, and Jane Eyre is my favorite book. Then, to top it all off you are a Christian and homeschooled. Two more things we have in common. Well, I graduated last year, but I was homeschooled from third grade until then. I'll have to come back to your blog. It looks really cool. If you get a chance, please visit mine.
-Paige
P.S. By the way, I don't think you're strange for having already picked out your children's names. I have mine picked out, too.

retrobellewife said...

Hey Lanna,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I looked at the other blog you suggested. Your pictures are wonderful. I am hoping to buy a digital camera soon. My parents were letting us use their old one, but when our old computer crashed, I lost the usb port and am still trying to find it so I can use it on my laptop. Anyway, with my memory I'll probably be buying a camera before I find that cord:)
Wow, that is so neat that you can play so many instruments. I can't play a thing. Well, wait..... no, nothing. I spend most of my free time scrapbooking, altering stuff, sewing, and writing- mainly writing. While I can't play any music, I love, love, love to listen to it.
I meant to tell you in my last comment how much I like your "sayings" on the side of your blog. I have never really liked any pictures or words to be on my shirt, unless of course they have meaning. I've bought some really cute Christian shirts within the last year. I feel like if someone is going to stare at my shirt or read what it says, I'd like for it to make them stop and think for a minute.
Well, I probably need to go. Just got off work, chores to take care of. Fun! I'll visit again, soon.
-Paige
By the way, no I don't have a myspace. For safety reasons, my mother said she'd feel better if I had a blog instead.

retrobellewife said...

Hey Lanna,
Thanks, I'd love to have more visitors on my blog!
I did try to go to a few of your favorites you have listed, but I didn't have time to really sit and look over them. I'll have to go back to them. I did get to look at Bethany's, though. Her's is so calming- just filled with encouraging thoughts.
Well, anyway, I've gotta go. I'll be back soon, I'm sure.
-Paige

Anonymous said...

Hey I know all this! Post something I don't know!
lol
Hi paige. My name is Cherise, I'm Lanna's bestfriend. You can visit my profile too.

Anonymous said...

wait wait wait...that was my shirt! lol glad you like it.

Matthew said...

Yes...Summer. And then I'll be out of high school. For good. I don't think it's sunk in yet.


AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, maybe it's starting to. =^)

Anyways, that quote at the bottom is quite amusing. :D